Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Happy Birthday Sweetie Pie...

My little niece Gracie will be turning 1 in a few days...I just can't believe it!! It seems like yesterday when my brother called me from Colorado to share the most exciting news..she had finally arrived..safe and healthy! She is the most adorable, cutest, loving little baby girl..I just wish they lived closer to us..I know Nora and her will be great friends when they get a bit older.. they are only 4 months apart!! I created this little card for her using once again my Papertrey Ink stamps. I love the sheep in the My Punny Valentine set. I just get a warm and fuzzy baby feeling whenever I use it..It is so whimsical and classic for a little one!! I decided to use the sentiment Happy Birthday Sweetie Pie!! I just love that saying for a little girl..she definitely is a little sweetie pie! I stamped the image and then cut it out.. I like cutting out my stamped designs but leaving just a smidge of the original paper around the ink to add a bit of dimension.. I hope she has a wonderful 1st birthday and many, many more to come!!! Love you Gracie!

No comments: