Monday, February 4, 2008

Excitment brewing over at Nichole's blog

WOW..so exciting.. I was gone over the weekend with my husband celebrating my 30th birthday so didn't have time to check Nichole's blog..Of course as soon as we walked into the door last night I kissed and hugged and kissed and hugged Sam and Nora and then ran into the computer and checked out the blog..Wow..lots of neat things happening over there... New stamp designers, new design team members, new and fresh ideas..I'm just ecstatic( and a bit jealous..I wish I could be apart of that wonderful team...) I know, I know I have a ways to go to even be considered a gueststar stamper.. I can't get ahead of myself here and actually this is making me want to work even harder at my creations and to really start stepping up my game here. I know I can do it..it will take time and much practice...What I have to keep reminding myself is that this is a hobby..something I love to do the other things will follow if meant to be!! I was up all night thinking of one of my projects for Nichole..So, I'm anxious to get started..The funny thing is I come up with a core idea and then just can't get that out of my head..and many times the idea is sooo far-fetched it's almost impossible to create but that is how I then come up with my paper creations..I just love it..

No comments: