Monday, March 10, 2008

Busy..busy..busy

I have not been a very good blogger here the last few weeks..I just wish I had more time..life goes by soo fast, especially with two little ones to take care of! But I wouldn't change it for the world. I have been able to do some stamping and creating lately but not nearly as much as I would like. We are so close to the 15th here.. I have been trying to get some projects into Nichole for gueststar stamper over at Papertrey Ink...Her company is really taking off and it seems that each month the competition gets harder and harder..I definitely do not fit into the caliber of creations she has been receiving lately..but I do like the challenge and also have to give myself some credit..I just started this cardmaking stuff a few months ago..it will take practice, time, supplies, knowledge and I know I will get there someday..that is how passionate I am about this hobby.. I just know something good will come out of all of this!!! Anyway, as soon as the 15th rolls around and I finish googling all over the cool projects Nichole picks for honorable mentions I will post my projects.. Until then thanks for taking the time to read!!

No comments: