Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Thank you cards

I received some wonderful gifts for my 30th birthday and wanted to get my thank you cards out to everyone. One of my favorite color combos is soft pink and green..Two of my favorite colors. I decided to keep it very simple and sweet and created this card...it was so simple to make and easy to mass produce. Once it was finished I felt it had a Hawaiian feel..it could have been the hemp used as the ribbon or the fact that it has been 40 below zero here the last 5 days..help me.. I'm also really into polka dots these days..they are so fun and can be used to really dress a card up or make it more playful...It is definitely a classic design that works for many projects. The sentiment I chose is from the Mixed Messages set from PTI. Hope you like it!!

No comments: