Sunday, January 27, 2008

Supplies..Supplies

I'm so excited!! I received a couple of gift cards to Micheal's to stock up on supplies!! I dragged the whole family there on Saturday evening and shopped my little heart out! I was throwing everything into my cart that I saw and let's just say it was everything I saw..then aisle 6 and what do I see with my spying eye??? A Cuttlebug!! YAAA... I have always wanted one and have read about Nichole using hers for many projects so back went most of the supplies I had thrown into my cart and in went the Cuttlebug!! Now, I just need to start stocking up on the Spellbinder Nestibilities at PTI!! I cannot wait to try cutting and embossing with those..they look like an excellent product!! This cardmaking hobby of mine definitely is not cheap but like I tell my husband..life is too short and this makes me happy!!
I have some great ideas for this coming month to send to PTI!! I'm hoping for another honorable mention if not a gueststar appearance..We'll just have to see..fingers crossed!!! I created a couple of cards over the weekend that I would like to share with you...the first is a card I made using the sheep set from My Punny Valentine and the second is a Welcome Baby card created by using the Mixed Messages set..(which I just love)...

No comments: