Saturday, March 15, 2008

Pink and Brown

I love the color combo pink and brown..I seem to use it quite a bit in my projects. I had created this babydoll dress once before as a shower invitation using vellum paper..once I saw the new Polka Dot set from PTI, I knew I wanted to use it on the dress. This time around I made it into a card rather than just two-sided so I was able to put a sentiment inside as well. I also created the buttons on the dress by stamping them and then using my piercer to put two tiny holes. This turned out pretty cute because when the card is closed you can see enough pink through the holes to make them look like real buttons from afar. I also created a smaller version of the dress and used it as a gift tag. I just love baby girl dresses and every time I see this card I want to go and put Nora in a dress..(with cute tights!!:)...

No comments: