Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Present time!!

I wanted to share a quick card with you that I made for my sister-in-law's birthday..nothing spectacular, just fun!! I used the new sets: It's a Celebration and Birthday Basics. I also incorporated the new PTI cardstock from this past month. The cardstock color is Sweet Blush and the paper is such high quality. I really enjoy crafting with it..It's almost too nice to even use!! For this card I stamped the present on sweet blush cardstock and cut it out. I then used a dimensional to give the present some depth. I like how the polka dotted paper flows with the polka dots on the present.. I also just love the sentiment.."Wishing you a beautiful year of promises fulfilled, joys discovered, and dreams come true"...she is expecting her first baby this August and thought this fit perfect!!

No comments: