Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Merry Christmas!

Hope you all had a great Christmas filled with joy and yummy food!! We had a wonderful Christmas this year and Santa was definitely good to all of us! There is nothing better than being with family and this year I really realized how BLESSED we all are. We are all healthy and happy and are pretty lucky to have the things we have. It is a good time to reflect on all our gifts and to find ways to help others that may need a bit more. In the coming year I definitely would like to start giving back...because I love card making so much and working with children I thought it may be fun to call up to the children's hospital here in town and see if I would be able to come up and help some of the kids make cards! Wouldn't that be fun? Please stay tuned to see how it all turns out... What is something you could do to warm some one's heart this year? Just some food for thought!! I saw the wreath on my door and thought it would be fun to recreate..so, here it is using the small leaf stamp from the Take a Bough set. I will leave you with the sentiment...Season's Greetings!!

No comments: