Thursday, February 5, 2009

It's in the Bag Challenge

What a fun little challenge Nichole has in store for us!! Love that cute little bag and love that gift certificate even more!!! I created this small purse to carry little Valentine treats in....it would make great party favors or cute little gifts for teachers!! I chose to fill mine up with yummy, delicious peanut m&m's!! My favorite!! The little purse is made out of cardstock and stamped with the Love sentiment from the Mixed Messages set. The small heart stamp is from the My Punny Valentine set!! Next time I'm going to use some adorable patterned paper to spice it up a bit..this was my first go at this and went a more simple route!! Thanks for looking!! Good luck to all of you!! Bridget Rose

2 comments:

Unknown said...

OOhh this is pretty!!

Rebecca said...

This looks fantastic. Even without any patterned paper I think it's terrific.