Saturday, August 16, 2008

Bitty Baby Blessings..

Well, I'm officially an aunt for the 5th time and am so thrilled!! Alivia Grace was born on Aug. 14th!! She is just adorable and I am so happy for her parents..they are so excited to have her here!! I was in the baby mood so made a few cards using the Bitty Baby Blessings set from PTI. I have made this card once before but with different colors so thought I would change it up a bit.. I just love the little elephant in this set, along with the tiny baby face..I created the basket by punching out a small circle and then just cutting the top center half out for the baby to fit in to. I love the colors of this card and the simplicity of the design..It would make a great baby boy shower card..
The second creation I did was to make a small baby wash theme set. The little duck in this set works great with this theme. I took a small gable box and filled it with washcloths, little baby soap and shampoo and a tiny toy duck. I created the card using the the Bitty Baby Blessings patterned paper to coordinate with the box. The colors are a bit different for a baby but I thought it would be a nice change from the typical blue or pink or even green...I just love the small gable boxes too..they are the perfect size for all types of small gifts...so cute!!Thanks for looking..
Bridget

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These are adorable! Congratulations on your newest niece - that's exciting!