Thursday, April 3, 2008

Welcome Baby!!

I dragged my kids to Hobby Lobby once again this week..I just can't get enough of it..I need to get my fix in..pathetic, I know!! If you can believe it..I broke down and bought stamps that are NOT Papertrey... I saw the cutest baby set from Stampendous..and because I have several family members and friends having babies..I definitely needed to buy it!! At least that is what I told my husband!! I just love the designs in this set and look forward to stamping them on onesies..they make fun little gifts to give!!! I only had about 30 mins today to create a card and decided to try out the card sketch over at splitcoaststampers...it's so much fun to create your card and then to look through all the other designs...so much inspiration and creativity..it amazes me how we all follow the same sketch, yet no two cards are exactly alike..God really is amazing...he gave each of us the gift to share our souls with one another!!!

2 comments:

Kelsey said...

Beautiful baby card!
I'll have to file this one away to remember, as I have lots of babies about to be born around me! :)
Have a great day!

Anonymous said...

Too darn cute!!